Refurbishment of a 4th floor flat in Trevelyan House, a grade II listed building in Tower Hamlets completed in 1956-8 by Denys Lasdun. It was the first example of post-war council housing to receive this designation. Better known as the Usk Street Developments the building informed the ‘cluster’ design of the more widely recognised Kealing House also in Bethnal Green. 

share